Gimme the beat.

11.16.2011

Last Day. :(

It's last day on TUESDAY! :(
some of them cried, but i didn't.
I go back early because i know if i go with them, i sure cry too. :)
- Guys, I'm not dislike you all so i didn't cry. I like you all! Fucking like you all. Because like you all, so i try to control my tears. :) The memories with you all are pretty and awesome. The last, we need to leave everyone but i know the friendship still keeping in our hearts. :) You all are so awesome. Thanks god let me having some friends like you all. I'll not forget the times with you all. The time with you all are pretty always. Friendship forever. :)
`
-Elaine muiii. :) Sorry i'm not leaving. :( My mom don't let. I'll never forget the times with you. The mad, the happy and the sad. Remember the first year you join Track & Field?! We dislike each other, but the last, we become friends and become sister. :) Remember the mistake of you, me, misato and chow shu? HAHA. We are so crazy in that time. xD You help Chow Shu and I help Misato so we never contacted each other in that month. Remember 8duzhong?! You lose your match and i use 10 minutes to comfort you. 人生, 输赢是成长的必经过程. I'll miss you. :( And i never regret be your jie. We must hang out always, kay? LOVE EUU. :)
`
-Sexy Buddy@Jr2J. :) There a party at Chicken's houseeeeeee again. :D Please attend yar. :)
`
MEMORIESSS. :)















It's SEXY BUDDY@Jr2J :D

No comments:

Post a Comment