Gimme the beat.

1.01.2012

01.01.2012 :)

Today is the first day, first week, first month of 2012. :)
I wish everyone will be greater than last year. 
I Love my life, and i hope everyone love their life too.
If tired, just stare and rest. After resting, continue your journey.
I hope i'll be more happy, more pretty and alot of MOREEEEE.
Facebook Friends & Blogger Friends, wish you all guys be greater than last year too! ^^
Life is such a good things, but only care about how you look at.
I love my life just because i have family, i have friends, i'm still at my lovely society, i'm still at my school, i'm still alive. :)
Jesus love everyone that believe him, so, do you believe him? and just follow him. :)
`
该爱就爱, 不该爱就放手; 想爱就该敢爱, 不要等到即将失去才想要拥有. 
你, 要好好生活下去, 不管今后的生活有多难过, 我会一直在你身边, 默默的守着你, 帮助你. 希望你看到. :) b

I HOPE I'LL BECOME A LENG LUI THIS YEAR~ :PPP

No comments:

Post a Comment